Learning the language. I'm a noob and take liberties in the process. I believe it's more important to convey the emotions even if the word choice is off.
BTW I leave in honorifics and stuff. If you've come to this page presumably you know the meaning behind these already, including things like "onii-san", "aniki", "kaa-san", etc. If not, look it up.
Let me know if things aren't working.
Images with annotations may take an extra moment to load the notes. Seems to be an issue in Chrome where cached images don't load the notes properly. If annotations don't load, try refreshing the page.
Shorthand and Symbols:
- / or // = flashback or characters' imaginations.
- ※ = my personal comments.
- TBC = to be continued
- WIP = work in progress
Some of my notes also include Japanese characters. If you see boxes instead, adjust the character encoding of your Internet browser. I use UTF-8.
The slideshow format:
- A = click on arrows to navigate left and right. If there is no arrow, there is no previous/next page available or I have not uploaded it yet.
- B = click on page numbers to jump to a page.
- Go to previous/next chapters via links above and below the translation area.
The annotation format:
Mouseover to see total # notes on the page.
Click to toggle visibility of notes.
Click to reload notes.
^ The icons have tooltips anyway.